Come hear Fred Roed speak in L1 at 13:00 on Wednesday 1st June
Some points covered:
· How an aging rock n’ roll band managed to build and maintain a passionate community of fans (over 800,000 fans on Facebook)
· How that band converted its community members into customers making the band $60m per annum in merchandise a decade after they disbanded.
· The biggest problems we’re facing with the new age of digital marketing
· Why is building an online community important to modern day brands?
· Some profitable case studies in building online communities
· 8 key lessons we can implement in sustainable strategies
Presenter: Fred Roed of Worldwide Creative, who has just delivered this talk at Cape Towns recent Marketing Indaba.